Conveyor Sorting Systems
The global logistics industry has developed an impressive array of hardware designed to automatically sort goods for a customer order or for a specific destination. The problem for Australian companies is that this hardware is almost inevitably...
We have a long list of very happy clients, both large and small. Here is a short list of some of the larger companies that we’ve done work for:
- ALDI Stores
- Pacific Brands
- Air Road Distribution
- Australia Post
- Toll Ipec
- Baiada Poultry
- Inghams Enterprises
- PACE Farms
- PRIMO Smallgoods
- Southern Meats
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Allied Mill
- Asahi Beverages
- Amatil Coca Cola
- Nissan Casting
- Visy Industries
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Oz Minerals
Each of these companies presented with a particular challenge, and we delivered customised solutions to meet all of their goals.
Talk to us about your challenges, we’d love the chance to win your business and add your company to this list.
A Conveyor System Experience From a Tote’s Perspective
Ever wondered what it feels like for your products to travel along a conveyor system? To travel along a roller conveyor, go around a curve, or even to get transferred from one line to another? Click the video link to the right to sit back and enjoy this journey through one of our recently completed conveyor systems.
Why choose Adept?
- Australian designed and manufactured;
- Each job is custom built to the clients requirements, not an “off the shelf solution”;
- Built using European sourced quality components;
- Cost effective;
- Local support for our customers;
- We stand by our products and we do not walk away from issues;
- Able to advise clients on the best solution for their application;
- Wide range of products to suit any application.
DATE: APRIL 2, 2015