Video: Integrated Conveyor Systems
View our 1 minute video featuring integrated conveyor systems from Adept Conveyor Technologies. Help you to automate cumbersome manual operations and streamline product flows to improve operational efficiency.
We have a long list of very happy clients, both large and small. Here is a short list of some of the larger companies that we’ve done work for:
- ALDI Stores
- Pacific Brands
- Air Road Distribution
- Australia Post
- Toll Ipec
- Baiada Poultry
- Inghams Enterprises
- PACE Farms
- PRIMO Smallgoods
- Southern Meats
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Allied Mill
- Asahi Beverages
- Amatil Coca Cola
- Nissan Casting
- Visy Industries
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Oz Minerals
Each of these companies presented with a particular challenge, and we delivered customised solutions to meet all of their goals.
Talk to us about your challenges, we’d love the chance to win your business and add your company to this list.
one word... adept
Extendable & Flexible Conveyors
Extendable And Flexible Conveyors
Extendable and Flexible Conveyors are all about versatility and practicality. Talk to Adept about getting more flexible (and extendable). We’re specialist manufacturers and we do great quality for a great price.
Our Flexible Conveyors are either Roller or Skate Wheel, powered or gravity. We also manufacture rigid, heavy duty Extendable Conveyors.
- incredibly versatile
- packs away when not in use
- benchmark manufacturing: we make everything twice
- Fast turnaround and competitive prices
- powered or gravity options
Adeptaflex Conveyors: Roller or skate wheel
Extendible Conveyors can be supplied in roller or skate wheel types. Our Adeptaflex range provides steel roller and skates as well as plastic skates. These units are extremely useful when partnered with our Belt Booster conveyors for loading or unloading of delivery vehicles, or in flexible packaging processes.
- Widths: 450mm, 500mm and 600mm
- Roller conveyor is supplied with steel rollers and height adjustable legs fitted with lockable, swivel castors
- Units are supplied with a retractable handle for manoeuvring into position and also as a product stop
- Skate wheels 50mm steel or plastic
- Steel skates are used in high impact applications
- plastic skates suitable for light product handling
- Skates ensure true product tracking of cartons and flat bottomed objects
- Roller or Skate wheel conveyors can turn 180 degrees over a small radius. They retract into a small size for easy storage when not in use and are extremely mobile.
- roller Modules can extend from 626 – 2282mm, 1476 – 4208mm or 2358 – 6908mm
- Skate wheel conveyors can extend from 768 – 2550mm, 1368 – 4734mm and 1968 – 6918mm extensions – in 2, 4 or 6 module lengths
Powered Flexible Conveyor
The X-10der™ Flexible Extendible is a mobile unit that is easily moved by one person and can be extended into a container to the required depth.
They are also useful in bridging operations between manufacturing machines when a temporary bridge may be required.
Two models available:
- Mains powered unit: 240 Volt single Phase
- Battery powered unit: Rechargeable 24 Volt DC
- Collapsed length. 2200 mm
- Extended length. 6600 mm (Max)
- Width. 610 mm overall frame.
- Height. 850 mm (Max) on adjustable supports.
- Drive. Multiple electric motor and gearbox drives – 24 V DC.
- Transmission. Via endless urethane drive belts driving the rollers.
- Conveying medium. Driven rollers are galvanized precision type.
- Modules. Five (5) expandable concertina frames.
- Speeds Variable from 0 – 25 M/Min
- Mobile adjustable supports with swivel and brake castors
- Folding removable end stop
- End brackets allow “Piggy Back” connection to additional sections.
- Motor control cubicle (MCC) fitted to frame.
- Start/Stop switch on MCC panel.
- Remote Start /Stop switch fitted to opposite end.
- Variable speed controller on MCC.
- Forward / Reverse function on MCC.
- Key lockable panel
- Spare Battery pack available
- Radio frequency remote controller enables on / off functions up to a distance of 50 metres
- Zone “Zero Pressure” Non contact accumulation of product via connection of pre-wired photo electric sensors (Available in both forward and reverse directions)
- Auto-Stop as first product reaches end of conveyor, Auto start when first product is removed
- Alternative dimensions are available on request
Extendable (Rigid) Roller conveyor
These units are also mobile and extendable, but they can be manufactured to handle heavy loads.
Extendable & Flexible Conveyors: The last word
Sometimes you need to stretch, or bend. Adept are flexibility experts and will provide the very best advice, design and manufacturing quality.
Extendable and Flexible Conveyors? One word…