Conveyor Sorting Systems
The global logistics industry has developed an impressive array of hardware designed to automatically sort goods for a customer order or for a specific destination. The problem for Australian companies is that this hardware is almost inevitably...
We have a long list of very happy clients, both large and small. Here is a short list of some of the larger companies that we’ve done work for:
- ALDI Stores
- Pacific Brands
- Air Road Distribution
- Australia Post
- Toll Ipec
- Baiada Poultry
- Inghams Enterprises
- PACE Farms
- PRIMO Smallgoods
- Southern Meats
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Allied Mill
- Asahi Beverages
- Amatil Coca Cola
- Nissan Casting
- Visy Industries
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Oz Minerals
Each of these companies presented with a particular challenge, and we delivered customised solutions to meet all of their goals.
Talk to us about your challenges, we’d love the chance to win your business and add your company to this list.
one word... adept
Line-shaft Driven Conveyors
Line-shaft Driven Roller Conveyors
Line Shaft Driven Conveyors are economical, simple and reliable. Adept is a specialist manufacturer with enormous experience – talk to us for the best advice and a great price.
Line shaft drive uses a single rotating shaft mounted within the conveyor frame, transmitting drive to each roller using belts and friction spools.
- Manufactured and designed in Australia
- simple robust style
- Capable of highly complex configurations
- premium quality components
- benchmark quality – we make everything twice
- the manufacturer advantage: Quality & great price
- Extreme reliability and easy maintenance
- full range of options, materials and accessories
Line shaft conveyors are suitable for transportation of products within warehouse or manufacturing operations where lighter weight cartons, tote bins and other products need to be moved, allowing for a variety of directional changes. Limited minimal pressure accumulation of product can be achieved.
This style of conveying is ideal in warehouse order picking applications or where cartoned product is being transported through a manufacturing process.
Due to the nature of line shaft, one drive can power many metres of conveyor, making it extremely economical.
- most economical and adaptable power roller system
- Suited to lightweight warehouse or manufacturing
- steel, pvc, Polypropelene and Stainless Steel rollers
- curves, merges, junctions, gates, cross-overs & turntables
- slave drive assemblies, brakes, stops and gates
- limited accumulation & buffering
- Standard modules available ex-stock
- Standard widths: 250mm, 400mm & 550mm
- Curves: 30, 45, 60 or 90 degrees, straight or tapered rollers
- A full range of support stands
Talk to Adept Conveyor Technologies about Line Shaft Driven Conveyor systems. We are leading Australian manufacturers with decades of experience. Benchmark quality with full engineering design support for a great price – of course you’re going to talk to us.
Line Shaft Driven Roller Conveyors? One word...