Conveyor Sorting Systems
The global logistics industry has developed an impressive array of hardware designed to automatically sort goods for a customer order or for a specific destination. The problem for Australian companies is that this hardware is almost inevitably...
We have a long list of very happy clients, both large and small. Here is a short list of some of the larger companies that we’ve done work for:
- ALDI Stores
- Pacific Brands
- Air Road Distribution
- Australia Post
- Toll Ipec
- Baiada Poultry
- Inghams Enterprises
- PACE Farms
- PRIMO Smallgoods
- Southern Meats
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Allied Mill
- Asahi Beverages
- Amatil Coca Cola
- Nissan Casting
- Visy Industries
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Oz Minerals
Each of these companies presented with a particular challenge, and we delivered customised solutions to meet all of their goals.
Talk to us about your challenges, we’d love the chance to win your business and add your company to this list.
one word... adept
Telescopic Conveyors slash loading and unloading times, and they increase safety by a large margin. High quality matched with excellent support and a great price – contact Adept and talk Telescopic.
Telescopic conveyors are perfectly suited to reaching into truck or container cavities, extending further as the load is emptied. Perfect for goods that are packed loose like courier parcels and freight.
- reduce loading /unloading times
- reduce labour requirement
- increase safety
- Premium quality and excellent reliability
- Fast turnaround and competitive prices
Telescopic Conveyors: X10DER
These conveyors make an immediate and powerful impact on efficiency and safety.
- Many model variations available.
- Small units for use with Air Freight containers or air cans.
- Large units for use with the largest containers or semi-trailers.
- Fiixed or traversing chassis available.
- Hydraulic tilt unit to raise / lower height.
- “Man-Rider” platforms fitted as an option.
Telescopic Conveyors: The last word
It’s just a great idea, executed really well. Call Adept and ask about it.
Telescopic Conveyors? One word…