Conveyor Sorting Systems
The global logistics industry has developed an impressive array of hardware designed to automatically sort goods for a customer order or for a specific destination. The problem for Australian companies is that this hardware is almost inevitably...
We have a long list of very happy clients, both large and small. Here is a short list of some of the larger companies that we’ve done work for:
- ALDI Stores
- Pacific Brands
- Air Road Distribution
- Australia Post
- Toll Ipec
- Baiada Poultry
- Inghams Enterprises
- PACE Farms
- PRIMO Smallgoods
- Southern Meats
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Allied Mill
- Asahi Beverages
- Amatil Coca Cola
- Nissan Casting
- Visy Industries
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Oz Minerals
Each of these companies presented with a particular challenge, and we delivered customised solutions to meet all of their goals.
Talk to us about your challenges, we’d love the chance to win your business and add your company to this list.
Who Said Engineers Are Not Digitally Savvy!
As a believer in continuous improvement, Adept Conveyors are now entering the digital age! Our firm is launching a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest industry news and improvements.
Our newsletter will provide invaluable tips and practical information to assist you to make more informed decisions for your business when you are considering a conveyor based systems solution, or when you simply require conveyor hardware or parts. This will greatly enhance your knowledge and ability to:
- Improve efficiency through minimised manual handling
- Find solutions that can grow with the business
- Find solutions that suit specific industry needs
- Gain Key insights on how to improve ROI, KPI's and the bottom line
Over many years in developing integrated materials handling solutions, the same concerns are continually raised with us by senior management.
In this Newsletter we show our recognition and address the five (5) main issues that you have repeatedly raised.
- The “Design Solution”. – “Is the proposed solution Fit for Purpose”? Does it satisfy our immediate requirements, and will it serve us well into the future as we grow”? Read more
- What can I expect of the “Build Quality” for the proposed system? Read more
- Can the integrator demonstrate the necessary “Experience” to design, build and implement the system? Read more
- Will the system design and the hardware offer me ongoing “Reliability” and “peace of mind” that it will continue to perform trouble free and will the supplier provide me with ongoing back up service? Read more
- Can I justify the “Price” for the proposed system based upon the efficiencies I can achieve and is it competitive compared with opposition prices? Read more
DATE: MAY 16, 2014